UniSender integration with Joomla
UniSender integration module for Joomla allows to add a website signup form and easily transfer all registered users to UniSender to arrange emailing campaign.
Transferring users to UniSender
In order to transfer the users registered on your website to UniSender, enter the UniSender module settings, indicate user transfer parameters on the right side and press the Import button.
All the contacts from the specified group will be transferred to UniSender; you will also be offered to open the list, activate it and create an emailing campaign.
Adding signup form
You can create and add a signup form by means of the same UniSender module in the block located below. A form consisting of two fields — the future subscriber’s e-mail address and name — will be suggested by default. You may add any fields, swap them, or change HTML code.
All users who signed up using this form will be automatically added to your UniSender campaign list.
Download and install the plugin module by clicking on a link below.
Correct plugin performance requires curl installation (however it is usually pre-installed on the hosting service).
- 1. How to import contacts
- 2. How to create campaign
- 3. How to configuring automatic letter
- 4. How to set A/B split testing
- 5. All should be considered
- 6. How to create a subscription form
- 7. How to personalize your letters
- 8. How to say Happy birthday to your clients
- Lesson №10. How to create account in UniSender
- How to forward my letters on another email
- How to send to several lists
- How to segmentation base for male/female
- Where I may see the technical titles of the letter (get a letter in .eml format)?
- How to make segmentation on opened letter?
- Create a message from the EML
- Update of contact database
- Permissions for additional users
- Configure the domain that is located in Gandi