UniSender integration with 1C:Enterprise
By means of this module you can quickly transfer your clients contacts from 1C into UniSender campaign lists.
In order to make this feature available:
- Allow the access to it via API in your UniSender Profile (select the API mode ON in the User Info of your Profile);
- Download the file to your computer;
- Open the file in 1C:Enterprise in the menu File — Open;
- Enter the your UniSender account access key upon the first start (get the key in your Profile);
- Then, select the campaign lists where you need to transfer the contacts and run the transfer.
After this all the contacts from 1C:Enterprise will be transferred into the selected UniSender campaign lists.
At the moment, the module is compatible with 1C:Enterprise versions 7.7, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 и 8.2 on Sales Management and Small Business Management. Configuration type (Accounting, Sales, etc.) is selected during the file installation.
Setup and support
Technical support, service on deployment and improvement are provided by the module developer, Rond Service.
- 1. How to import contacts
- 2. How to create campaign
- 3. How to configuring automatic letter
- 4. How to set A/B split testing
- 5. All should be considered
- 6. How to create a subscription form
- 7. How to personalize your letters
- 8. How to say Happy birthday to your clients
- Lesson №10. How to create account in UniSender
- How to forward my letters on another email
- How to send to several lists
- How to segmentation base for male/female
- Where I may see the technical titles of the letter (get a letter in .eml format)?
- How to make segmentation on opened letter?
- Create a message from the EML
- Update of contact database
- Permissions for additional users
- Configure the domain that is located in Gandi