UniSender integration with FrontPad
Frontpad.ru is a service for retail, delivery service, online shops automatization. The software has a convenient POS interface that allows to arrange retail sales, inventory accounting, production control, reporting, possible call-center setup.
With the help of this integration you will be able to report clients about their order status via SMS. Integration module allows to send SMS messages via UniSender right from the FrontPad service interface.
- Sign up at the UniSender website (if you are not registered yet) and log in to your profile
- Activate access to SMS campaigns. You need to pay the invoice that is generated in your profile
- After this please apply to UniSender support for activation.
- Before UniSender activates the SMS campaign message distribution for you (the SMS icon must get green), it is impossible to send SMS messages.
- After SMS campaign access activation, go to account settings in the UniSender mailing service profile by clicking on username in the top right corner of the page and selecting the ‘Account settings’ item from the dropdown list
- Go to Integration and API, set the Current API status to mode ON and copy the API access key in the correspondent line
- Go to frontpad.ru, log in to your profile, select the General settings section, item SMS messages.
- Fill in the fields Key, Sender, Message and choose the sending method.
You can get the UniSender API access key after registration at the UniSender website, in the Account Settings section — Integration and API; you must also authorize access to API.
‘Sending method’ field
Defines the way you wish to send messages, manually or automatically, depending on the order status.
In order to send the messages manually, go to Orders section, click on the phone number and the button of the required status.
Phone number or name consisting of 11 latin symbols and digits. Note! It may be impossible to send messages as it depends on the country and mobile network operator. To get more details, see the UniSender reference.
You can insert the client’s name and order amount automatically into the message. In order to do this, paste the following line where it belongs in the message.
- Name - %name%
- Order amount - %amount%
Important! Price can vary depending on the characters number in a message.
More details about FrontPad features here (in Russian).
- How to forward my letters on another email
- How to use Google Analytics and UTM tags
- How to send to several lists
- How to segmentation base for male/female
- Where I may see the technical titles of the letter (get a letter in .eml format)?
- How to make segmentation on opened letter?
- Create a message from the EML
- Update of contact database
- Permissions for additional users
- Configure the domain that is located in Gandi
- Configure the domain that is located in RBK
- Statictics in Yandex.Metrika