UniSender integration with Magento
This module is intended for synchronization of Magento online store’s subscriber base with UniSender campaign service. Options offered by the module:
- Synchronization of subscriber base for campaigns;
- Automatic communication of subscriber’s information to UniSender when a user signs up or unsubscribes via the online store;
- Assigning tags to a subscriber (website, store and buyer or guest);
- Sending SMS messages.
We have prepared a detailed documentation for the Magento integration module, available in the printable PDF format here.
We guarantee correct performance of plug-in for Magento CE 1.5 and 1.6. Download and install the extension module using the link
The plug-in’s author offers a number of services, including installation of campaign module in your online store, integration with UniSender and change of performance algorithm according to your business model.
- How to forward my letters on another email
- How to use Google Analytics and UTM tags
- How to send to several lists
- How to segmentation base for male/female
- Where I may see the technical titles of the letter (get a letter in .eml format)?
- How to make segmentation on opened letter?
- Create a message from the EML
- Update of contact database
- Permissions for additional users
- Configure the domain that is located in Gandi
- Configure the domain that is located in RBK
- Statictics in Yandex.Metrika